Thursday, January 30, 2020

Live your life to bless the Lord


S - Scripture
Psalm 16 v. 7 I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.  

O - Observation
Godly wisdom. What a blessing. How awesome is it that we have the Bible to read. 2 Timothy 3 v. 16-17, "All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and

for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every Good work." When we are intentional about God's word, reading it, studying it, meditating on it, then its words and wisdom begin to permeate us. We think about God's instruction both consciously and subconsciously. God's wisdom is for a full life. It is a recipe for living life to the fullest, living a life to the Glory of God. So how do we respond to such an awesome gift? Live it!!

A - Application
Am I blessing the Lord by living, doing what the Bible teaches?   

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to live my life to bless you. Love Will


Photo by Kiy Turk on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment