Friday, January 31, 2020

Put Jesus in Front of You


S - Scripture
Psalm 16 v. 8  I keep the Lord always before me; because he is a my right hand, I shall not be moved.

O - Observation
Stability. David wrote this Psalm. He kept his focus, recognized the source of his strength, even when being hunted down to be killed. How is it in our own lives? Are there people out there that are trying to do you harm? Don't lose focus. Having the Lord before you means looking forward, following his lead. Its not an after the fact sort of relationship. Otherwise we would have the Lord behind us. To follow his lead means we have to open our eyes to the direction he wants to take us. How do we open our eyes? We need to pray for wisdom and council from the Holy Spirit. We need to be in the word - the Bible.

A - Application
Am I putting Jesus in front of me or behind me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Lead me, guide me, protect me.  Love Will


Photo by Elena Taranenko on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment