Thursday, January 16, 2020

You are Special


S - Scripture
Psalm  2 v. 7  I will tell of the decree of the Lord: He said to me, "You are my son, today I have begotten you."

O - Observation
I am special. I am the Lords. I am more than a servant, hired hand, no, I am family. I am a child of God. Being a child of God is a great place to be. I think about how much I love my kids, even when they do things to disappoint me. Even so it is with God, in spades. He loves me regardless. In addition to steadfast love and commitment from God, we also, as a son or daughter of God get to partake in what is his. Galatians 4 v. 7, "So through God you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then a heir." We get to experience heaven. Jesus has gone to create an awesome place for us. 1 Corinthians 2 v. 9, "No eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him."

A - Application
Do I realize just how special I am? Am I appreciative of the benefits of being a Child of God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for being my father.   Love Will


Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment