Monday, January 20, 2020

Your source of Protection


S - Scripture
Psalm  2 v. 12b Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

O - Observation
He's got our back. He is the ultimate security blanket.

Webster defines refuge as " a place of shelter or protection." When we are worn down by life's problems we have a place to come to rest. Matthew 11 v. 28, "come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." We are blessed by the knowledge that we are one of his. We rest secure in his hands. We know that God is sovereign. He has a perfect plan for us. Knowing that gives us great confidence to face our troubles. Knowing this, allows us to change our question from "Why me?" to "What are you preparing me for?" Like any shelter, the deeper in you go, the better the protection.

A - Application
Do I turn to God when facing life's troubles?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for providing me the protection that I need. Love Will


Photo by Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash

1 comment: