Wednesday, January 29, 2020

We all have a Choice


S - Scripture
Psalm 13 v. 6  I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me.

O - Observation
Always look on the bright side of life. Today's verse was written by David, he experienced both extremes in his life. Kingships, hated, hunted, fugitive. But, yet, he will sing to the Lord due to the

good things he had given him. We all have a choice. We can look at what we have or don't have. Following David's lead is a great choice. Singing to the Lord for the things we have. Proverbs 10 v.22, "The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it." Think about what we have - eternal life - in Heaven - no tears, but Joy. Makes me want to SING!!!

A - Application
What's my choice? To sing or not to sing?  

P - Prayer
Jesus, Hosanna, Halleluiah, Hurray, you make me want to sing. Love Will

Photo by Kiy Turk on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment