Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Be a 100%ter!!!

Event: Paul’s Defense Before King Agrippa


S – Scripture
Acts 26 v. 29 And Paul said, "Whether short of long, I would to God that not only you but also all who hear me this day might become such as I am- except for these chains.
 
O – Observation
God's will for us. Paul stated God’s will for us to King Agrippa and Festus, Its essentially to be a man or woman of God, to be a man after God's own heart. God wants us to be in a relationship with him. He wants 100% of our body, soul and mind. Romans 12 v. 1b, " Present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. " But I can’t be a 100%er. I have problems, sins that get in the way.” No worries, that’s the lie of Satan. Remember, Jesus died for us so that we may become 100%ers. But every journey begins with a step, so start living your life for Jesus.
 
A - Application
Am I striving to do God's will for me?  
 
P – Prayer
Jesus, Help me to be a man after your heart.   Love Will.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment