Monday, February 6, 2023

Know your life story

Event: Paul’s Trial Before Felix

S – Scripture
Acts 24 v. 8  By examining him yourself you will be able to learn everything of which we accuse him.
 
O – Observation
Exam. Learn. Live your life story. Live your life for Christ. Let all that you do be a reflection of Him in your life. Study God’s word. Live God’s word. Think about God’s word. Be prepared to share your faith. 1 Peter 3 v. 15, “But in your hearts reverence Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to make a defense to anyone who call you to account for the hope that in in you, yet do it with gentleness and reverence.” Sharing your hope and faith does not mean you have to be some great Theologian or a Pastor, it is simply sharing your story (which you know best) and how God has played a role in it. Remember Peter and John’s response in Acts 4v . 20, “for we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard.”
 
A - Application
Am I prepared to make a defense for my faith?    
 
P – Prayer
Jesus, Organize my mind, my experiences so that I can defend my faith.  Love Will

Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment