Saturday, August 20, 2022

God will show you the way

Event: Peter’s Vision

S - Scripture
Acts 10 v. 17 Now while Peter was inwardly perplexed as to what the vision which he had seen might mean, behold, the men that were sent by Cornelius having  made inquiry for Simon's house, stood before the gate.

O - Observation
The story of my life. My prayer when trying to understand what's going on or what to do. Dear God, please make it painfully obvious what I am to do. Please open and shut doors accordingly. So, in this case, Peter had the vision about eating unclean things. Three times. Confusion. Perplexing. What does this mean to me? So God presents to Peter the men form Cornelius. He made it very obvious that he was to go with them back to Cornelius's house. The door swung open and Peter followed.

A - Application
What are the steps I go to make a decision? Am I seeking God's input?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Make it painfully obvious what I am to do next!!    Love Will


Photo by Steve Lieman on Unsplash

1 comment: