Saturday, August 6, 2022

We will be judged

Event: Saul’s Conversion


S - Scripture
Acts 9 v. 3-4 Now as he journeyed he approached Damascus, and suddenly a light from heaven flashed about him. And he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, Why do you persecute me?" 

O - Observation
Judgment. The ultimate judge. God. In these verses, Saul is getting judged. Saul is experiencing firsthand the emotions that will be experienced on Judgment day. Romans 14 v. 11, "for it is written, As I live says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me and every tongue shall give praise to God." I think of Judgment day, everyone will bow to God, They will be either saying Sweet or S&#t. Sweet, my faith is true. I will be in heaven. Or, S&#t. I'm screwed. Unbelievable Joy! Or Terrification  beyond  description.

A - Application
Am I preparing myself for Judgment?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I call upon your name to save me. Love Will


No comments:

Post a Comment