Thursday, August 11, 2022

It's not always about you!

Event: Saul’s Conversion


S - Scripture
Acts 9 v. 15 But the Lord said to him, "Go for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the gentiles and kings and sons of Israel.

O - Observation
Sometimes its NOT all about you. Sometimes, life's experiences is really for someone else. Ananias was asked to do something very difficult and dangerous. Ananias played a key part in this story, but, the story is really all about Paul. Realize this, God has a reason for all the interactions we have. There's no reason why Saul couldn't receive his sight by having a local person touch him, or for God to let the scales fall out of his eyes on their own. No he involved Ananias for BOTH Saul's and Ananias sake. Jeremiah 29 v. 11, "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

A - Application
Do I realize that sometimes it's not about me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Let my interactions with people strengthen them.   Love Will

Photo by Trevor Hayes on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment