Saturday, July 2, 2022

Be unafraid of Sharing the Gospel

Event: The Apostles Persecuted


S - Scripture
Acts 5 v. 17-18 But the high priest rose up and all who were with him, that is the party of the Sadducees, and filled with jealousy they arrested the apostles and put them in the common prison.


O - Observation
Persecution. That will be the world's reaction to the message of salvation thru Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5 v. 12, " For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the Principalities, against the powers, against the world leaders of this present darkness, against the spiritual host of wickedness in the heavenly places." Because of the Devil, and people's sinful flesh, the word of God is not treated indifferently, but is directly opposed, and ridiculed. People who stand for Christ will be persecuted, maybe not chucked into prison, but perhaps shunned by people  or made fun of. So why proclaim Jesus? Matthew 10 v. 31, " So everyone who acknowledge me before men. I also will acknowledge before my father who is in Heaven.

A - Application
Am I willing to acknowledge Jesus as my Savior regardless of what it may cost me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to be unafraid to acknowledge you.    Love Will

Image by RazendeBol from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment