Thursday, July 14, 2022

Experience the Paradigm Shift!

Event: Stephen Seized


S - Scripture
Acts 6 v. 14 For we have heard him say that this Jesus of Nazareth will destroy this place, and will change the customs which Moses delivered to us.

O - Observation
Jesus destroys the norm. A true relationship with Jesus will require a paradigm shift. Customs, rote religion (religious rules) will go away if one has a personal relationship with Jesus  Christ. Living a life in complete trust and faith eliminates the fears and burdens of the religious customs. After all, 1 John 4 v. 18, "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear," Living in faith changes the mindset from, "I got to do this or not to that because I 'm told so", to I get to do this, I don't want to do this because I love Jesus.

A - Application
Have I personally experienced the paradigm shift?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Shift my heart to be into a true relationship with you.  Love Will

Photo by Sincerely Media on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment