Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Trust where God will lead you

Event: The Church Persecuted and Scattered
S - Scripture
Acts 8 v. 1b  And on that day a great persecution arose against the church in Jerusalem; and they were all


scattered throughout the region of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles.

O - Observation
Say what? Taking advantage of the circumstances. Keeping your eyes open for the opportunity. I love this verse. Why? Because it's so me. I have to be pushed. The church was growing but potentially getting comfortable, but there was no recorded movement to expand as Jesus directed in Acts 1 v8b, "And you shall be my witness in Jerusalem and in Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth." So God gave them a shove, helped them move along towards what his plan was. Persecution lead to his word being scattered to Judea and Samaria. At the micro level - stinks. At the Macro level - Awesome.

A - Application
Am I trusting where God will lead me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Give me the faith to trust you Macro level view of my life.   Love Will

Photo by Rajashree Patra on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment