Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Encourage People

Life Lesson: Encourage people
Event: Paul travels through Macedonia and Greece
S – Scripture
Acts 20 v. 2 When he had gone through these parts and had gave them much encouragement, he came to Greece.
 

O - Observation
Encouragement. I resound with this. I know that I myself am an encourager. Encouragement is very vital. Webster defines encourage as, "giving support, approval for confidence." Encouragement makes other people stronger. Encouragement unites people together. Encouragement reminds us about the goals we have, the future we aspire to. Philippians 4 v. 4-5, "Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice. LET ALL MEN know your forbearance." Knowing that Jesus has won the battle for us is tremendously encouraging. Knowing that God loves and forgives you is VERY encouraging. Lamentation 3 v. 22, "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end."
 
A - Application
What am I encouraging people with?
 
P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to use your words to encourage!!!   Love Will.

Photo by Ioann-Mark Kuznietsov on Unsplash
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a devotion that I need. It came at a perfect time. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete