Friday, December 23, 2022

Spend time developing relationships

Event: Eutychus Raised from the Dead at Troas
S – Scripture
Acts 20 v. 11 And when Paul had gone up and had broken break and eaten, he conversed with them a long while, until daybreak, and so departed.

O – Observation
Taking the time do develop the relationships. This verse points out to me how willing Paul was to foster relationships. He could of bolted after eating, but he stayed all night . Investment. Time. For me, I sometimes wonder if I'm too shallow and don't' spend the time required to develop strong relationships. My mind wanders, my ADD kicks in. But, the reality of the matter is, I need to, we need to spend time listening and talking with each other. We need to have experiences together that bind us, encourage us. Hebrews 10 . 24-25a, "and let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together." Spending time with people, sharing your faith, encouraging each other builds unity. Brings a smile to God.
 
A - Application
Am I spending the time to develop relationships?
 
P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to manage my time so that I can properly invest it on relationships.  Love Will.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment