Thursday, December 1, 2022

Stand Strong in the Lord

Event: Paul in Corinth

S - Scripture
Acts 18 v. 9-10 And the Lord said to Paul one night in a vision, "Do not be afraid, but speak and do not be silent; for I am with you, and no man shall attack you to harm you; for I have many people in this city."
 
O – Observation
Stand strong. I love it when God reassures, informs and commands his leaders in this verse, Jesus says, 1) Don't be afraid, 2) continue to do what your doing - sharing the gospel 3) I am with you 4) you will not be harmed.  This reminds me of when God did this to Joshua before he took the nation of Israel into the promised land. Joshua 1 v. 9, ,"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of a Good Courage; be not frightened, neither be dismayed; for the Lord you God is with you were ever you go." Both of these verses are applicable in my life, from raising my family to work.
 


A - Application
Am I standing strong in the Lord?   
 
P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to be strong and courageous for you.    Love Will

Photo by Michael Dziedzic on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment