Saturday, December 24, 2022

Reflect on God's Servanthood

S - Scripture     


Matthew 1 v.  21 She will bear a Son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.
 
O - Observation              
Sure is an interesting way for God to come into the World, the 'ol birth cannel. Every kid I've seen born (3 of them) it was a messy affair. Not very glamorous. Yet God, humbled himself to come to us as you and I did. No big parading of Dignitaries or Displays of Power and Wealth. No. Just a humble beginning. Its only appropriate that he entered our World this way, he modeled being a servant while.being a King. Even in His coming to earth.  
 
A - Application            
Have I really just thought about what God did to be born a Human, just like me, for me?    
 
P - Prayer  
Jesus,  Thanks for humbling yourself for my sake.  Love Will.

Photo by Minnie Zhou on Unsplash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment