Monday, December 5, 2022

Just do it - Sharing the Good News!!!

Event: Apollos shares the Good News

S - Scripture
Acts 18 v. 25 (A Jew named Apollos) He had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he spoke and taught accurately the things concerning Jesus, though he only knew the baptism of John.
 
O – Observation
Apollos a great role model for us. Apollos got past our greatest perceived barrier to sharing the gospel. I'm not an expert. I'm not a pastor, or in Apollos case, I'm not one of Jesus main disciples. But did that perceived "requirement" prevent  him from sharing his faith - NO!! We should be like Apollos and remove any  barriers that keeps us from sharing the Great News of Jesus death and resurrection for our sins. That being, said, just like Apollos, we need to be instructed in the way of the Lord. We do this be reading the Bible. Journal it. Go to church, go to classes on the Christian faith. Study what God has to say.
 
A - Application
Am I like Apollos?  
 
P - Prayer
Jesus, Remind me that I don't have to be a Pastor to share the most awesome news ever. Love Will

Photo by George Pagan III on Unsplash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment