Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Remember the Gospel in a Nutshell

Gospel - New Testament


S - Scripture
John 3 v. 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 

O - Observation
Its all you need to know. God loved, God Gave, We Believe, We Receive. I find it incomprehensible for God to sacrifice his Son (God) for us even though we do things that sadden, disgust and anger him. Romans 5 v. 8, "But God shows his love for us that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us." Jesus sacrifice is the only way for all of mankind to be saved. John 14 v. 6, "Jesus said to him, 'I  am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but by me.'" We can rest confidently knowing that Jesus victory over the grave is our victory. John 11 v. 25, "Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in me though he die, yet shall he live."

A - Application
Do I believe John 3 v. 16 will all my heart, soul and mind?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for your sacrifice that I might live.  Love Will.

Photo by Tim Wildsmith on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment