Tuesday, March 14, 2023

You are being observed!

History - Old Testament
S - Scripture
Ruth 3 v. 16 And when she came to her mother-in-law, she said, "How did you fare, my daughter?" Then she told her all that the man had done for her.


O - Observation
You are being observed. This is the story of Ruth. What set this story in motion was Ruth's decision to stay with her Mother-in-law even after her own husband died, even though she was in a foreign country. She had a choice. Stay with her Mother-in-law, stay in her beliefs, in the one true God, or go back home. She chose to stay. People saw that and talked. The word got to Boaz, and he gave Ruth special privileges in gleaning wheat for food. So it is with us. We are being observed. The things we do are being discussed. Our actions our decision in life, will impact us and our immediate circle, but it will also cause ripples beyond what we are aware.

A - Application
My life, my choices, what sort of ripples am I sending out?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Let my actions and my choices reflect you.  Love Will

Photo by José Martín Ramírez Carrasco 

No comments:

Post a Comment