Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Take advantage of your time on earth!!!

History - Old Testament
S - Scripture
1 Chronicles  3 v. 16 The descendants of Jehoiakim: Jeconiah his son, Zedekiah his son.


O - Observation
Come and gone. This verse to me points out how short a time we have on earth. 200 years from now, I'll be just a name on a list. The things I said and did more than likely will be a distant memory. Psalm 144 v. 4, "Man is like a breath, a passing shadow." So if our time is so short, does that mean we have nothing to live for? No Way!!! I find it interesting that this verse points out to the generations. We have the ability to influence three maybe four generations. The choices we make will impact not only our kids, but our grand kids as well. What is the most important choice? Proverbs 22 v. 6, "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." It is CRITICAL to have Jesus Christ as the center of your life.

A - Application
How can I take advantage of my time on earth?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for my life. Help me to influence generations.  Love Will

 


No comments:

Post a Comment