Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Be all in for Christ!!!

Prophecy - New Testament
S - Scripture
Revelation  3 v. 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth. 


O - Observation
In or Out. Its decision time. Jesus says in Matthew 12 v. 30, "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters." You need to be all in. You can't be a partial Christian and do your church thing for an hour a week and then live the remaining time of the week pursing worldly passions. James 4 v. 4, "Do you no know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God." Its not easy. The world is alluring and initially much simpler. Jesus recognizes this in Matthew 16 v. 24, "If anyone would come after me he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me." The reward for being hot for Jesus is Great. Revelation 2 v. 10b, "Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life."
 
A - Application
So....Am I all in? Am I hot for God?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Let all I say, think and act be for you and your glory.  Love Will

Photo by Wren Meinberg on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment