Friday, April 14, 2023

Live your life in Joy!!!

Wisdom - New Testament


S - Scripture
Colossians  3 v. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teach and admonish one another in all wisdom, and sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

O - Observation
But Father, I just want to sing! This is one of the many funny lines that our family quotes from the movie, Monty Python and the Holy Grail. But, in this case its true. Being a Christian is a joyous thing. Having complete confidence in knowing your eternal destiny, plus knowing that God is right there with you while on earth should propel us into a Cheerful mindset. Matthew 6 v. 21, "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." This confidence, this joy is what we should be teaching others about. Proverbs 17 v., 22a, "A cheerful heart is good medicine." This is the medicine we need to administer to the world.

A - Application
Am I living my life in the Joy and Confidence of having Jesus as my savior?

P - Prayer
Jesus, I will dance, I will sing, to be glad for my King.  Love Will

Photo by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment