Monday, April 3, 2023

God's love for you is ALWAYS there

Major Prophets - Old Testament

S - Scripture
Lamentations 3 v. 16  He has made my teeth grind on gravel, and made me cover in ashes.

O - Observation
There is a purpose for all our trials. Sometimes we wonder why God is letting all these things happen to us. Sometimes we may feel that we are unworthy of the Lord. But, there is some great news. Just a few verses later, comes a great verse to Remember. Lamentations 3 v. 22-23, "The steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceases, his mercies NEVER come to an end; they are new every morning; Great is thy faithfulness." The FACT that God loves us all the time should give us heart as we walk thru our struggles. He wants us to draw closer to him. He wants us to reach out to him. Psalm 30 v. 2, "O Lord my God, I cried to thee for help, and thou hast healed me."
 
A - Application
How am I facing my struggles? Am I crying out to Jesus?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Be by my side as I face my struggles, save me from the things that cause me to stress. Help me to trust in you always. Love Will

Photo by Logan Fisher on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment