Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Use the ultimate teaching aid!!!


Wisdom - New Testament

S - Scripture
2 Timothy  3 v. 16 All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness.

O - Observation
The ultimate teaching aid. The Bible. Unlike all the other text books, where it is filled with wisdom from man, its content is from God. The whole Bible is applicable. I have found this out in my Journey thru all the 3 v. 16's. There has been some random ones. But each one has an important lesson, kernel of wisdom, a life application. We are reminded of what to do with the wisdom from God's word in Proverbs 7 v. 22-23, "Keep my commandments and live, keep my teachings as the apple of your eye, bind them on your fingers, write them on the tablet of your heart. " Etching God's wisdom on your heart is critical for long term well being. Ephesians 5 v. 15-15, "Look then carefully how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of the time, because the days are evil. "

A - Application
How am I using the ultimate teaching aid?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for giving me the Bible. Help me to mine out all its wisdom.  Love Will

Photo by Tim Mossholder on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment