Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Show yor love!

Wisdom - New Testament
S - Scripture
1 John  3 v. 16  By this we know love, that he laid down his life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

O - Observation
Love is sacrifice. What a great role model, example, the real deal Jesus is. Romans 5 v. 8, "But God shows his love for us in that while we were sinners Christ died for us." Jesus left the comforts of Godhood not only physically, but also emotionally, when on the cross he cried out, My God, My God. Why have you forsaken me? Total sacrifice. Total love. How are we to follow? Lay down our lives? Not necessarily physically dying for someone, but give up self for them. 1 John 3 v. 17, "But anyone who has the worlds good and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?" Today's world, Today's economy give us plenty of opportunity to love. So.... Lets do it!!!

A - Application
Am I displaying Love? Who am I sacrificing for?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Give me the strength, endurance, encouragement and will to love sacrificially.  Love Will

Image by bess.hamiti@gmail.com from Pixabay 


No comments:

Post a Comment