Friday, February 18, 2022

A great trait - Confidence

S - Scripture
Proverbs 31 v. 10a, 25  A good wife who can find? Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.

O - Observation
Confidence in who you are. Although this Proverb is for a Good wife, it 's really applicable across the genders. A person who is comfortable in their own skin, knows who they are and what they are about, is an awesome force. So who are we? 1 John 3 v. 2a-3, "Beloved, we are God's children now; and everyone who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure." And... 2 Corinthians 6 v. 18, "And I will be a father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." Knowing our identity as a Child of God allows me to laugh at the time to come. Plus, knowing that as a Child of God I will inherit everlasting life in heaven gives me strength and dignity to face the world.
 
A - Application
What is my confidence? Am I comfortable in whom I am?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Remind me daily that I am your child. Give me strength and dignity. Love Will.



Photo by Elisabeth Wales on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment