Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Don't doubt God's wisdom and ability

S – Scripture

Proverbs 21 v. 30  No wisdom, no understanding, no council, can avail against the Lord.

 

O – Observation

Trust and belief. This proverb clearly identifies our place in relation to God. He is all knowing. We are not. After all, He created the heavens and the earth. Genesis. 1 v. 1, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” He created you and I. Psalm 139 v. 14, “I praise you because I am fearfully and WONDERFULLY made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.” And finally, he planned and executed our salvation with Jesus death and resurrection. All three of these statements are under attack in todays world. We need to remember the words in 1 Corinthians 1 v. 25a, “For the foolishness of God is wiser than men.” And in 1 Corinthians 1 v. 23, “But we preach Christ crucified a stumbling lock to the Jews and folly to the Gentiles.”

 

A – Application

Do I doubt God’s wisdom and ability?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus. I am amazed by you! Help me to spread my amazement!! Love Will.



Photo by Alex Shute on Unsplash

1 comment: