Tuesday, February 15, 2022

How to view your wife

S - Scripture
Proverbs 31 v. 10 A good wife who can find? She is far more precious than Jewels.

O - Observation
A very special gift. The gift of a good wife. She is invaluable. Which makes me think, how do I treat what is invaluable in my life? Just like jewels, I should keep it safe. I should protect the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of my wife. I should know what areas are venerable and protect them, not attack them. Just like Jewels, I should be proud of them, shine them, wear them. Do I compliment my wife? Do I do this when I'm alone with her and with others? Do I like having her around with me? Do I take her with me, or just do my thing? Just as wealth and status are gifts from God, do I realize and thank God for the wonderful Gift I have been given?

A - Application
How am I treating my very special gift?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for giving me Sam (Sandi). What an awesome gift. Love Will.


Photo by J E S U S R O C H A on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment