Monday, February 14, 2022

Wives!!! Love 'em!!!

S - Scripture

Proverbs 19 v. 14  House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.

 

O - Observation

The best gift. The gift of an awesome wife. That is from God. Webster defines prudent as wise, judgment in practical affairs. Think about the affairs of this life: raising kids, planning meals, planning life, what a great treasure it is to have someone to help mange those things with me. Sam's (Sandi) a great list maker, which reflects her prudence. What a gift she is to me!! Awesome. Proverbs 31 v. 10 says it all, "A good wife who can find? She is far more precious than Jewels." Really, I could do with out my house and things, but I would be devastated without Sam (Sandi).

 

 

A - Application

Have I thanked God for such an awesome gift?

 

P - Prayer

Jesus, Thanks for giving me Sam (Sandi). What an awesome gift. She makes me complete.  Love Will.


Photo by Sven Mieke on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment