Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Take advantage of the state of life your in

S – Scripture

Proverbs 20 v. 29  The glory of young men is their strength, but the beauty of old men is their gray hair.

 

O – Observation

Strength vs. Experience. I was reminded of this Proverb at least weekly at home. My kids would quote the gray hair part! I find it interesting and appropriate the adjectives used to describe the life stage. Glory – Strength. Beauty – gray hair (wisdom). What I get out of this proverb is that God will bless you at every stage of your life. He gives you glory when you are young. He gives you glory when you are young. He gives you strength. What sort of Glory are you going after? This is the time to be a conquer. Then there’s the sweet spot, Middle age, Strength AND gray hairs (wisdom).  This is the time to lead. What are you leading? Finally, in you old stage of life, gray hair, wisdom, experience. This is the time to provide council. What is your consul? Who are you counseling?

 

A – Application

What am I doing in my life stage?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus. Thanks for blessing me throughout my life. Love Will.




Photo by Federico Giampieri on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment