Friday, February 11, 2022

Reputation is better than money

S – Scripture

Proverbs 22 v. 1  A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, and favor is better than silver or gold.

 

O – Observation

Your reputation. You earn two things in life, money and reputation. Of the two, this Proverb speaks to which one is more valuable, which one we need to apply ourselves to ear; our reputation. Note, a bad reputation is like bankruptcy to riches. Very hard to recover. What sort of reputation should we strive to have? Our reputation should be one of Love. They should know us by our love. 1 Corinthians 14, 4-6describes love, how we should build our reputation. “Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous or boastful, it is not arrogant or rude, love does not insist on its own way , it is not irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice at wrong but rejoices in the right.”

 

A – Application

What is grater my treasures or my reputation? What is my reputation? Is it built on Love?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus. Help me to choose wisely, help me to build my reputation on love. Love Will



No comments:

Post a Comment