Saturday, February 12, 2022

Training produces results

S – Scripture

Proverbs 22 v. 6  Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

 

O – Observation

Training produces results. Training requires discipline. Training requires a goal. Training is different than trying. As a parent, we got to b personal trainers for our children. What’s the goal.? 3 John 1 v. 4, “ No greater joy can I have than this, to hear that my children follow the truth.” What should be our approach to training our children? Is has to be a way of life. It can’t be a one time thing. Deuteronomy 6 v. 7-9 gives great instructions regarding God’s word, “And you shall teach them diligently to your children and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down and when you rise. And you shall write them on the door posts of your house and gates.

 

A – Application

Am I immersing my family, myself on God’s word so that we will be trained in the right way to go?

 

P – Prayer

Jesus. Bless my training program for me and my family. Love Will.



Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment