Thursday, November 17, 2022

Be a rebel - With a Cause!!!

Event: Paul and Silas at Jason’s house in Thessalonica 


S - Scripture
Acts 17 v. 7 And Jason has received them and they are all acting against the decrees of Caesar, saying there is another King, Jesus.


O – Observation
Rebels with a cause. For those that struggle with authority, for those that question "the man" and his rules, laws and thoughts, I present to you - Christianity. Being a follower of Christ will mean conflict with the rules. There are countries where being a Christian is punishable by prison or worse. The culture of America where there is no absolute truths, where being a Christian and standing up and standing firm on the facts will label you as a right winger, a "basher" out of touch society person. I love it. I'm inherently wired to go against the grain, being a Christian fits in with my M.O. After all, questioning "the man" is one thing, but trusting in "The God , the one and only TRUE God" is another.”

A - Application
Am I rebel with a cause?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to stand up for you regardless of "mans" rules. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment