Friday, November 11, 2022

Faith is a Family Affair

Event: Paul and Silas in Prison 

 
S - Scripture
Acts 16 v. 31 And they said, 'Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

O – Observation
What it’s all about! This is the answer to the Jailer's question - What must I do to be saved? It’s really simple. There's nothing you have to buy, duties you have to preform to be saved. It's simply believing. Romans 6 v. 23, "For the wages of sin is death, but the FREE gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. " Wow - Pause - Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross so that I can have eternal life!!! It's also about family! I love the last part of this verse, you AND your household. It is so important to me that ALL my family be with me in heaven. My Children, my grandchildren, (when the time comes) my brothers and sisters (in-laws). 3 John 1 v. 4, "No greater JOY can I have than this, to hear that my children (and family) follow the truth."

A - Application
Do I recognize what it’s ALL about?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Give me the Greater Joy of salvation for all that I love. Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment