Monday, March 22, 2021

Facing your enemies

S - Scripture
Psalm 18 v. 3  I call upon the Lord who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies.

O - Observation



Saved from my enemies. David wrote this psalm. David had a King that had a burning desire to kill him. King Saul was jealous of his success so he did all that he could do to kill him. I've encountered people in my life that simply don't like me. They are not indifferent, nope they specifically don't like me. They have said attacking things to me, about me. They have discredited me. But, it's at those times when I cry out to Jesus, that I am reminded that he saves me from my enemies. Isaiah 51 v. 6b, "But my salvation will be forever, and my deliverance will never be ended." That is my confidence as I face my enemies. God's salvation is complete.

A - Application
Am I calling upon the Lord when facing my enemies?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Deliver me, save me, from those who attack me.  Love Will


Photo by Vaishakh pillai on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment