Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Being in a Relationship with Jesus restores your soul

S - Scripture
Psalm 23 v. 3  He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his names sake.  





O - Observation
Restoration and Guidance. Jesus is not a one time God. Sure, Jesus save, which is an act of helping while we are in turmoil. But he also guides, which is a much more relational interaction. Restore. Webster defines restore as to fix something up so that it looks like new. So when Jesus restores my soul, he removes, washes away all the filth, the sin in my life. Isaiah 1 v. 18a, "Come now let us reason together, says the Lord, though your sins are like scarlet they shall be as white as SNOW." Keeping a relationship with Jesus, following his paths as reward. Isaiah 1 v. 19, If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land."
 
A - Application
Have I been restored? Am I in a relationship with Jesus?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for restoring and guiding me.  Love Will

Photo by Dietmar Becker on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment