Saturday, March 27, 2021

Remember - God is there for you!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 20 v. 6 Now I know that the Lord will help his anointed; he will answer him from his holy heaven with mighty victories by his right hand. 




O - Observation
He's there for you. He cares about you. This is especially true in spades if you are one of his anointed. So how do we get anointed? Seek him, study his word,  follow in his teaching.  Jeremiah 29 v. 13-14a, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you." Realize, once you are found the following holds true. Matthew 28 v. 20b, "Lo, I am with you ALWAYS." And.. 1 Corinthians 3 v. 16, "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's spirit DWELLS in you?" Being anointed, being a child of God provides great comfort and confidence. Because he is there for you.

A - Application
Do I try to solve life's problems without God's help? Why?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thanks for being with me every step I take.  Love Will

Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash


No comments:

Post a Comment