Thursday, March 18, 2021

God has a plan for you

S - Scripture
Psalm 16 v. 11 Thou dost show me the path of life; in thy presence there is fullness of you, in thy right hand are pleasures evermore. 

O - Observation
God does NOT want to hose me! Instead he wants to bless me. Jeremiah 29 v. 11, "For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." It is God's desire that everyone be saved, that everyone lives in harmony with him and each other. That is his long term plan for those who believe in him. Here is a picture of what heaven will be like.  Revelation 7 v. 16, 17b, "They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; the sun shall not strike them, nor any scorching heat. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes."





A - Application
Do I thank God for the plans he has for me?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Thank you for what you have in store for me. Love Will

Photo by Sixteen Miles Out on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment