Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Think Big!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm  2 v. 8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, an the ends of the earth your possession.

O - Observation



Think big!!! So often when I pray, I'm really small. I pray for me, my family and friends. Sometimes, I'll pray for my church. But, I almost rarely, if ever, pray for Columbia, Missouri, USA, or other nations. But God wants us to think Big. He wants us to have desires, plans, goals, that are global. After all, he did create the world. Psalm 24 v. 1a, "The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof." To think big requires stretching of ones comfort zone. Perhaps, this might be why God wants us to think big. It forces us to mature in our faith. It forces us to mix it up with people we don't know. It connects us with more relationships and skills.

A - Application
How big is my focus?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You said, Ask and I'll give the nations to you, O Lord that's the cry of my heart!    Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment