Monday, March 29, 2021

The source of your Strength

S - Scripture
Psalm 20 v. 7  Some boast of chariots, and some boast of horses, but we boast of the name of the Lord our God. 





O - Observation
The source of our strength. Its not wealth (chariots) and its not power (horses). No, it is the fact that we are God's children. That is the source of our strength. This simple fact allows us to live with Great Confidence. We will be wealthier than we can ever imagine. Our eternal inheritance - Heaven.  2 Corinthians 10 v. 17, "Let him who boasts, boast of the Lord." Again, the same thought written several hundred years apart. Boasting of the Lord takes the focus off yourself and places it squarely on God. Its actually a source of strength. Follow the logic of the next two verses. 2 Corinthians 11 v. 30, "If I must boast, I will boast of things that show my weakness." 2 Corinthians 12 v. 9b, "My power is made perfect in weakness."

A - Application
So.... what am I boasting about?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You are the creator of Heaven and Earth, my savior, all powerful!!   Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment