Saturday, March 20, 2021

Ownership

S - Scripture
Psalm 18 v. 1-2 I love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, My Rock in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

O - Observation
My oh, My oh MY!!! Lots of mys in this verse. Nine times. My equals ownership. And what is it that we
own, we have? A Rock, fortress, Deliverer and Shield. Our God, my God is the foundation that I need when facing life's problems. Nahum 1 v. 7, "The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him." Having faith in God, Jesus, as our God, is like the items listed above. Impenetrable. Wards off any attacks. Ephesians 6 v. 16, "taking the shield of faith, with which you can quench all the flaming darts of the evil one."

A - Application
Do I have ownership with the ultimate protector?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You are my Rock, my Fortress, Deliverer and Shield. Thanks!!! Love Will

Photo by theverticalstory on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment