Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Live Life in Joyous Confidence

S - Scripture
Psalm 16 v. 9-10 Therefore my heart is glad, and my soul rejoices; my body also dwells secure, For thou doest not give me up to Sheol, or let the Godly see the Pit.

O - Observation
Joyous confidence. That's what a relationship with Jesus is. Regardless of life's troubles, knowing that the creator of the world is personally invested in you is enough to put a skip in your step. I am reminded of what God told Moses when he was writing the 10 Commandments. Exodus 34 v. 6-7a, "The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, 'The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness, keeping steadfast love for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin.'" How reassuring it is to have a loving and patient God! This fact should give you JOYOUS CONFIDENCE!




A - Application
Am I living my life in confidence?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You are my God. How Awesome!!!  Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment