Friday, March 26, 2021

The Foundational Daily Prayer

 All - Burn this one in your memory banks!!! I say this verse every morning. It's a great one!!!

S - Scripture
Psalm 19 v. 14  Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my rock, my redeemer. 

O - Observation
The sweet smell of being in tune with God. This Psalm equates what we say both in public and private to a gift, a sacrifice for the Lord. Revelation refers to prayers as incense to him. Revelation 5 v. 8b, "And with golden bowls of incense, WHICH ARE THE PRAYERS OF SAINTS." Our prayers, our private talks with him is a pleasing smell to God. But our public talks, public words and actions provide an odor as well. 2 Corinthians 2 v. 14, "But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us to triumph, and through us SPREADS THE FRAGRANCE of the knowledge of him everywhere." Yes, how we live our lives will be smelly.
 
A - Application
So... what type of smells am I emitting? 





P - Prayer
Jesus, Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight.  Love Will

No comments:

Post a Comment