Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Make Jesus the Cornerstone

S - Scripture
Psalm 18 v. 46 The Lord lives; and blessed be my Rock, and exulted be the God of my Salvation. 



O - Observation
Rock On!!! (Jesus is the Rock!!!) Rocks, boulders, mountains. Unmovable, Solid. Majestic. This is what
my God is. Think about the buildings we work in, the homes that we live in, they all are based upon a footer. Now days, we make rock via concrete. Back then, Rocks served as foundation. Cornerstones were key in building a structure since they anchored the building, helped to make it "true". Ephesians 2 v. 20b-21, "Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure is joined together and grows into a holy temple in the Lord." Having Jesus as your cornerstone, allows you to build your house, your life on something that is unmovable, solid. It provides protection during the storms of life.

A - Application
What am I basing my life's foundation on?

P - Prayer
Jesus, You live, and blessed be my Rock, the God of My Salvation.  Love Will

Photo by Jon Tyson on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment