Thursday, March 10, 2022

Curiosity - It's a noble trait

S - Scripture
Proverbs 25 v. 2 It is the Glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of Kings is to search things out. 

O - Observation
Nobility. Increasing your knowledge, learning about things is a good and noble trait. My Dad always reminded me that they can take my money, but they can't take my knowledge. The more you study biology, atomy, astrology, the more you realize how incredibly awesome God is to create all of this. God is a God of detail. The adage, the devil's in the detail, is wrong. Its really, God's in the Detail!!! It is in the intricate detail that God conceals things. As much as the physical sciences reveal God's glory, the Bible, God's word, is even a richer source to mine, to study. God's wisdom is for our lives, both for today and tomorrow.

A - Application
Am I approaching life as a noble? Am I searching for God's glory?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Give me a thirst and hunger to learn.   Love Will.



Photo by Aleks Dorohovich on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment