Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Don't keep it bottled up

S - Scripture
Proverbs 27 v. 5 Better is open rebuke than hidden love.

O - Observation
Don't keep it bottled up. God wants us to base our lives on love. It does NO GOOD if you don't share that love. Instead, its better to be rebuked, or criticized sharply than not to express your love. Romans 12 v. 9-10 gives us some instruction. "Let your love be genuine; hate what is evil, hold fast to what is good. Love one another with brotherly affection; outdo one another in showing honor." Why do we want to love? It creates security. 1 John 4 v. 18, "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and he who fears is not perfected in love." Finally, Jesus commands us to Love, John 15 v. 12, "This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you."

A - Application
Am I driving out fear in my relationships? Am I expressing, showing my love to others? Really?

P - Prayer
Jesus, give me the energy to show true love to those around me.  Love Will.


Photo by Jametlene Reskp on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment