Friday, March 18, 2022

Don't be lame!

S - Scripture
Proverbs 26 v. 7  Like a lame man's legs, which hangs useless, is a Proverb in the mouth of fools.

O - Observation
Get up and walk!! What good are these Proverbs, these teachings from God how to live life to the fullest, if you don't use and follow them? There worthless!! Isaiah tells about the impact of God and his word in Isaiah 35, v. 6, "Then shall the lame man leap like a hart." God's holy and perfect word if allowed in your heart will heal your lameness. And we all, by our sinful nature are lame. God's unfailing love, and forgiveness and instruction gives our legs strength to get up. Nehemiah 8 v. 10b, "For the joy of the Lord is your strength."

A - Application
Am I applying the words of wisdom in my life?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me apply all that you teach me to my life.  Love Will



Photo by Alex Shute on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment