Friday, March 4, 2022

Get back up when you get knocked down

S - Scripture
Proverbs 24 v. 16  For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again; but the wicked are over thrown by calamity. 

O - Observation
Perseverance. We will face problems. We will get knocked down (repeatedly.) But we can't let that defeat our mindset. Each time we get knocked down we need to regroup, get back up and stand. We need to know that what we stand for is worth it. It’s a mindset. To get us to that mindset we must memorize John 16 v. 33, "I have said this to you, that in me (Jesus) you may have peace. In this world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." Jesus as our foundation of our lives, allows us to get back up. Knowing this keeps perspective. Keeps us focused on the prize. James 1 v. 12, "Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love him."

A - Application
What am I doing when I get knocked down? Am I getting back up?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Help me to keep my eye on the prize. Give me stamina to persevere!!  Love Will


Photo by Naassom Azevedo on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment