Thursday, March 3, 2022

Ignorance is NOT bliss

S - Scripture
Proverbs 24 v. 12  If you say, "Behold we did not know this' does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who keeps watch over your soul know it ,and will he not requite man according to his work?"

O - Observation
Ignorance is NOT always bliss. What you don't know, or want to avoid knowing can harm or kill you. The reality of the matter is that God is observing all our thoughts, actions and deeds. Romans 14 v. 12, "So each of us shall give account of himself to God." We all have been given life. We are stewards of our time and talents. We are created to glorify God, after all we were created in his image. Genesis 1 v. 27a, "So God created man in his own image."

A - Application
So now that I know I was created to glorify God, I can't plead ignorance. What am I gong to do?

P - Prayer
Jesus, Guide me, lead me, motivate me to glorify you.  Love Will.



Photo by eberhard 🖐 grossgasteiger on unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment